ADCollector v1.1.5 releases: extract valuable information from the Active Directory environment
ADCollector is a lightweight tool that enumerates the Active Directory environment to identify possible attack vectors. It will give you a basic understanding of the configuration/deployment of the environment as a starting point.
ADCollector is not an alternative to the powerful PowerView, it just automates enumeration to quickly identify juicy information without thinking too much at the early Recon stage. Functions implemented in ADCollector are ideal for enumeration in a large Enterprise environment with lots of users/computers, without generating lots of traffic and taking a large amount of time. It only focuses on extracting useful attributes/properties/ACLs from the most valuable targets instead of enumerating all available attributes from all the user/computer objects in the domain. You will definitely need PowerView to do more detailed enumeration later.
The aim of developing this tool is to help me learn more about Active Directory security in a different perspective as well as to figure out what’s behind the scenes of those PowerView functions. I just started learning .NET with C#, the code could be really terrible~
It uses S.DS namespace to retrieve domain/forest information from the domain controller(LDAP server). It also utilizes S.DS.P namespace for LDAP searching.
- Current Domain/Forest information
- Domains in the current forest (with domain SIDs)
- Domain Controllers in the current domain [GC/RODC] (with ~~IP, OS Site and ~~Roles)
- Domain/Forest trusts as well as trusted domain objects[SID filtering status]
- Privileged users (currently in DA and EA group)
- Unconstrained delegation accounts (Excluding DCs)
- Constrained Delegation (S4U2Self, S4U2Proxy, Resources-based constrained delegation)
- MSSQL/Exchange/RDP/PS Remoting SPN accounts
- User accounts with SPN set & password does not expire account
- Confidential attributes ()
- ASREQROAST (DontRequirePreAuth accounts)
- AdminSDHolder protected accounts
- Domain attributes (MAQ, minPwdLength, maxPwdAge lockoutThreshold, gpLink[group policies that linked to the current domain object])
- LDAP basic info(supportedLDAPVersion, supportedSASLMechanisms, domain/forest/DC Functionality)
- Kerberos Policy
- Interesting ACLs on the domain object, resolving GUIDs (User-defined object in the future)
- Unusual DCSync Accounts
- Interesting ACLs on GPOs
- Interesting descriptions on user objects
- Sensitive & Not delegate account
- Group Policy Preference cpassword in SYSVOL/Cache
- Effective GPOs on the current user/computer
- Restricted groups
- Nested Group Membership
- Update nested group membership for DA
Copyright (c) 2019, dev2null
All rights reserved.