Aircrack-ng 1.4 releases: fix bugs & add new features
Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK key cracking program. It can recover the WEP key once enough encrypted packets have been captured with airodump-ng. This part of the aircrack-ng suite determines the WEP key using two fundamental methods. The first method is via the PTW approach (Pyshkin, Tews, Weinmann). The main advantage of the PTW approach is that very few data packets are required to crack the WEP key. The second method is the FMS/KoreK method. The FMS/KoreK method incorporates various statistical attacks to discover the WEP key and uses these in combination with brute force. Additionally, the program offers a dictionary method for determining the WEP key. For cracking
WPA/WPA2 pre-shared keys, a wordlist (file or stdin) or an airolib-ng has to be used.
Aircrack-ng version 1.4 releases.
This release focuses a lot on code quality and adds a few visible features:
- PMKID cracking
- Crack 802.11w capture files
- Speed and memory usage improvement when loading (large) files with Aircrack-ng and Airdecap-ng
- Packages for Linux distributions and Windows
Other notable changes in this release:
- Fix building on various platforms
- Improved and tweaked our CI/CD processes
- Using new CI/CD tools for our buildbots and packaging, PyDeployer
- Almost doubled the amount of tests
git clone https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng.git
make && make install