Aircrack-ng 1.3 releases: fix bugs & add new features
Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK key cracking program. It can recover the WEP key once enough encrypted packets have been captured with airodump-ng. This part of the aircrack-ng suite determines the WEP key using two fundamental methods. The first method is via the PTW approach (Pyshkin, Tews, Weinmann). The main advantage of the PTW approach is that very few data packets are required to crack the WEP key. The second method is the FMS/KoreK method. The FMS/KoreK method incorporates various statistical attacks to discover the WEP key and uses these in combination with brute force. Additionally, the program offers a dictionary method for determining the WEP key. For cracking
WPA/WPA2 pre-shared keys, a wordlist (file or stdin) or an airolib-ng has to be used.
Aircrack-ng version 1.3 releases.
* Aircrack-ng: Allow using Hashcat HCCAPX files as input files.
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed floating point exception due to division by 0 when displaying stats.
* Aircrack-ng: Updated manpage regarding hex wordlist usage.
* Aircrack-ng: Added save/restore session when cracking using wordlists (-N and -R).
* Aircrack-ng: Moved crypto to its own library, aircrack-crypto/ (aka crypto engine).
* Aircrack-ng: Now back to a single binary thanks to crypto-engine.
* Aircrack-ng: Performance improvements of the crypto engine across various CPU architectures.
* Aircrack-ng: Added support for AVX512 in the crypto-engine (and build).
* Aircrack-ng: Improved building crypto-engine across CPU architectures and compilers (gcc, clang and ICC).
* Aircrack-ng: Allow to list available SIMD optimizations.
* Aircrack-ng: Improved benchmark tool for unusual CPU/cores count.
* Airodump-ng: Fixed running in the background.
* Airodump-ng: Don’t show WPA handshake capture notice for out-of-scope ESSIDs.
* Airodump-ng: Add –background 0/1 to force disable/enable background settings and override autodetection of background.
* Airodump-ng: Added support for GCMP, GCMP-256 and CCMP-256.
* Airolib-ng: Fixed importing data when interrupting process using Ctrl-C.
* dcrack: Check if dictionary and capture file exists before uploading them.
* dcrack: Clean up dictionary before uploading it to the server.
* dcrack: Gracefully stop and display errors instead of printing stacktrace whenever possible.
* dcrack: Move temporary user files to /tmp and cleanup when done.
* dcrack: Fixed displaying status when no clients are connected to the server.
* dcrack: Validate uploaded PCAP and display success/failure.
* dcrack: Improved removing BSSID.
* WPAClean: Fixed crash with invalid prism2 header PCAP and added tests.
* WPAClean: Don’t create output file if no handshake are present or if input file is bad.
* WPAClean: Fixed memory leak.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed display of interface name if name is too long.
* OSdep: Fixed memory leak and null pointer dereference.
* OSdep: Fixed byteorder macros and other tools crashing.
* OSdep: Added support to build as a shared library.
* FreeRADIUS-WPE: Updated instructions for v3.0.17.
* HostAPd-wpe: Added Response-Identity logging and displaying NETNTLM hash in hashcat format.
* Airgraph-ng: Renamed dump-join to airodump-join.
* General: Added coveralls.io badge.
* General: Added –without-opt to disable stack protector when using GCC >= 4.9
* General: Various improvements and fixes, some from Coverity Scan and Valgrind.
* General: Fixed typos reported by codespell.
* General: Extracted console functions and moved to aircrack-util/.
* General: Renamed osdep/ to aircrack-osdep/.
* General: Fixed and added functions prototypes and commented out unused functions.
* General: Reformat source code using clang-format and added .clang-format file for IDE.
* General: Improvements to AppVeyor and TravisCI builds
* Building: Added NEON intrinsic support.
* Building: Support paths containing spaces, during autoreconf.
* Building: Fix compilation without getauxval in the trampoline binary.
* Building: Fixed compiler warnings on Windows, FreeBSD.
* Building: Fixes and documentation for OSX.
* Building: Added support for tcmalloc and jemalloc.
* Building: Added instruction to build Windows binaries with Airpcap.
* Unit test: Using CMocka for some tests
* Documentation: Updated explanations regarding building some experimental tools.
git clone https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng.git
make && make install