androguard 3.3.5 releases: Reverse engineering, Malware and goodware analysis of Android applications
Reverse engineering, Malware and goodware analysis of Android applications … and more (ninja !)
Androguard is a full python tool to play with Android files.
- DEX, ODEX
- Android’s binary xml
- Android resources
- Disassemble DEX/ODEX bytecodes
- Decompiler for DEX/ODEX files
New bugfix release:
- fixing issues in the androgui
- replacing asserts to avoid problems with compiled&optimized code
- removing unsupported magic libraries, the only supported one is now https://github.com/ahupp/python-magic
- improving documentation of AndroAuto module
- better resolving of tag names in AndroidManifest.xml
- Adding more permission lists from AOSP, thanks to @U039b
- changed session usage in androlyze: now, a session is always used but you are asked if you want to save it when existing ipython
git clone https://github.com/androguard/androguard.git cd androguard pip install .
androlyze is a tool that spawns an IPython shell.
Copyright (C) 2012 – 2016, Anthony Desnos (desnos at t0t0.fr) All rights reserved.