Andromeda: Interactive Reverse Engineering Tool for Android Applications
Andromeda makes the initial reverse engineering work of Android applications a bit faster and easier. Compared to other alternatives, it’s written in C/C++ and has a noticeable performance advantage.
Linux (or Windows Subsystem for Linux)
- clang: apt install clang
- libzip: apt install libz-dev
- openssl: apt install libssl-dev
- git clone https://github.com/secrary/Andromeda.git
- Make a /bin folder inside the Andromeda folder
- Open Andromeda folder from Visual Studio Code and Navigate to /Andromeda/Andromeda.cpp
- Run C++ build active file (F1 -> Run Task -> clang++ build active file) (Ctrl + Shift + B)
Download the binary here.
Copyright (C) 2019 Lasha Khasaia (@_qaz_qaz)