Angry IP Scanner v3.7.3 releases: fast and friendly network scanner
Angry IP scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner.
It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere.
Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user), favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Scanning results can be saved to CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port list files. With help of plugins, Angry IP Scanner can gather any information about scanned IPs. Anybody who can write Java code is able to write plugins and extend the functionality of Angry IP Scanner.
- Local IP address popup will now list IPv6 addresses and support IPv6 netmasks
- Support for silent uninstall on Windows #263
- Improve detection of the default primary network interface on Windows #257
- Update Linux SWT for better support for KDE dark themes #247
- Support installing of .deb packages with Java 15 #266
- Do not show first-run dialog nor check version updates if run with any command-line arguments (for automation)
Copyright (C) Anton Keks