Angry IP Scanner v3.6 releases: fast and friendly network scanner
Angry IP scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner.
It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere.
Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user), favourite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Scanning results can be saved to CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port list files. With help of plugins, Angry IP Scanner can gather any information about scanned IPs. Anybody who can write Java code is able to write plugins and extend the functionality of Angry IP Scanner.
- HTTP Proxy is now available
- Java 8 is now the minimum required
- Experimental (and incomplete yet) IPv6 support
- Try to select the real network interface by default on launch
- KDE launching support & other small fixes
- Windows Java detection has an improved error message
- Translation updates, added Chinese traditional and simplified
- Mac vendors updated
Copyright (C) Anton Keks