authelia v4.25.2 releases: The Single Sign-On Multi-Factor portal for web apps
Authelia is an open-source authentication and authorization server providing 2-factor authentication and single sign-on (SSO) for your applications via a web portal. It acts as a companion of reverse proxies like nginx, Traefik or HAProxy to let them know whether queries should pass through. An unauthenticated user is redirected to the Authelia Sign-in portal instead.
The architecture is shown in the diagram below.
Here is the list of the main available features:
- Several kinds of the second factor:
- Password reset with identity verification using email confirmation.
- Single-factor only authentication method available.
- Access restriction after too many authentication attempts.
- Fine-grained access control per subdomain, user, resource and network.
- Support of basic authentication for endpoints protected by single factor.
- Highly available using a remote database and Redis as a highly available KV store.
- Compatible with Kubernetes ingress-nginx controller out of the box.
- bab776b [RELEASE] v4.25.2 (#1608)
- 296efe2 [MISC] Add missing CLI suite test (#1607)
- 8bab8d4 [MISC] Add CLI suite (#1597)
- 81e34d8 [MISC] Validate all sections of ACLs on startup (#1595)
- 57c339b [MISC] Fix OTP countdown circle (#1604)
- d92e4b9 [MISC] Update Swagger UI to 3.40.0 (#1606)
- fd7b4ad [BUGFIX] Disable colored logging outputs when file is specified (#1603)
- 8fa7649 [MISC] (deps): Bump haproxy in /internal/suites/example/compose/haproxy (#1601)
- e8536cb [MISC] (deps): Bump @types/node from 14.14.20 to 14.14.21 in /web (#1602)
- cfd301d [MISC] (deps): Bump @fortawesome/free-regular-svg-icons in /web (#1600)
- 701cfe9 [MISC] (deps): Bump @fortawesome/free-solid-svg-icons in /web (#1599)
- 751f040 [MISC] (deps): Bump @fortawesome/fontawesome-svg-core in /web (#1598)
- 6b719ea [DOCS] Specify docker tag for readme badges (#1593)
- b68ebda [CI] Fix CI/CD for forked master branches (#1596)
- e6111f7 [CI] Update PR commentary (#1592)
- 6aa0e5f [MISC] (deps): Bump haproxy in /internal/suites/example/compose/haproxy (#1591)
Copyright 2019 Clément Michaud