authelia v4.19.1 releases: The Single Sign-On Multi-Factor portal for web apps
Authelia is an open-source authentication and authorization server providing 2-factor authentication and single sign-on (SSO) for your applications via a web portal. It acts as a companion of reverse proxies like nginx, Traefik or HAProxy to let them know whether queries should pass through. An unauthenticated user is redirected to the Authelia Sign-in portal instead.
The architecture is shown in the diagram below.
Here is the list of the main available features:
- Several kinds of the second factor:
- Password reset with identity verification using email confirmation.
- Single-factor only authentication method available.
- Access restriction after too many authentication attempts.
- Fine-grained access control per subdomain, user, resource and network.
- Support of basic authentication for endpoints protected by single factor.
- Highly available using a remote database and Redis as a highly available KV store.
- Compatible with Kubernetes ingress-nginx controller out of the box.
- ca1f3c0 [RELEASE] v4.19.1 (#1046)
- e793e9c [BUGFIX] Add path to generated links for emails (#1045)
- 763df4b [MISC] (deps): Bump @material-ui/core from 4.9.14 to 4.10.0 in /web (#1043)
- e19eafc [MISC] (deps): Bump @types/node from 14.0.4 to 14.0.5 in /web (#1042)
- b5f27b7 [MISC] (deps): Bump github.com/fasthttp/router from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 (#1041)
- 08d412e [DOCS] Add FAQs to Traefik2 (#1038)
Copyright 2019 Clément Michaud