awsEnum: Enumerate AWS services
awsEnum is a python script that enumerates AWS services through the provided credential. It is coded and published to be used in particular circumstances:
- Engaging in penetration testing activity.
- Carry on a Bug hunting activity.
- AWS cloud security Audit.
- Any other legal activity that is already approved by the owner of the asset.
awsEnum is created to work under a hoodie, which means there’s no intention to support all modes.
- Connect to aws service through boto3, in other words! signing request.
- awsEnum allows users to set the number of requests [By default: 1000].
- awsEnum store result into json file.
- Keep AWS credential within awscli configuration and just pass profile_name to awsEnum.
- Supported service: ec2, iam, s3.
git clone https://github.com/bassammaged/awsEnum.git
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Copyright (C) 2022 bassammaged