BackToMe: create payloads for Linux, Windows and OSX
Little framework made in python to create payloads for Linux, Windows, and OSX with the unique handler.
This little framework is intended to help pentesters/red teamers in creating FUD payloads with unique handler-listener
- getinfos | Get system infos. Ex: User,Kernel, OS,Architecture
- getpartitions | Get system partitions and type. Ex: “/dev/sda1” “ext4”
- netưwork | Get network infos about the network. Ex: ifconfig (Linux&Osx) ipconfig (Windows)
- windows-rdp | Try to enable RDP and create a new user for it (Need admin privileges!)
- enumerate-win | Get windows based os infos. Ex: some net actions and some info gathering actions
- enumerate-linux | Get Linux based os infos. Ex: ssh root access enabled and some info gathering actions
- drop into terminal | Try to get bash/cmd session with sockets.
git clone https://github.com/H0nus/BackToMe.git
chmod +x backtome_installer.sh