BADministration: interfaces with management or administration applications from an offensive standpoint
BADministration is a tool which interfaces with management or administration applications from an offensive standpoint. It attempts to provide offsec personnel with a tool with the ability to identify and leverage these non-technical vulnerabilities. As always: use for good, promote security, and fight application propagation.
- solarwinds-enum – Module used to enumerate clients of Orion
- solarwinds-listalerts – Lists Orion alerts and draws attention to malicious BADministration alerts
- solarwinds-alertremove – Removes the malicious alert
- solarwinds-syscmd – Executes a system command on the Orion server via malicious alert
- Standalone x64 4.5 .NET BADministration_SWDump.exe – Scrapes memory for WMI credentials used by Orion.
- Can consume large amounts of memory, use at your own risk
- Compile me as x64
git clone https://github.com/ThunderGunExpress/BADministration.git
pip install -r requirements.txt