This version of BloodHound is only compatible with BloodHound 2.0 or newer.
BloodHound.py currently has the following limitations:
- Does not yet support all BloodHound (SharpHound) features, such as ACL collection (see below for supported collection methods)
- Kerberos support is not yet complete
- Cross-forest membership resolving is not implemented yet
pip install bloodhound
The installation will add a command line tool bloodhound-python to your PATH.
To use the ingestor, at a minimum you will need credentials of the domain you’re logging in to. You will need to specify the -u option with a username of this domain (or username@domain for a user in a trusted domain). If you have your DNS set up properly and the AD domain is in your DNS search list, then BloodHound.py will automatically detect the domain for you. If not, you have to specify it manually with the -d option.
By default BloodHound.py will query LDAP and the individual computers of the domain to enumerate users, computers, groups, trusts, sessions and local admins. If you want to restrict collection, specify the
--collectionmethod parameter, which supports the following options (similar to SharpHound):
- Default – Performs group membership collection, domain trust collection, local admin collection, and session collection
- Group – Performs group membership collection
- LocalAdmin – Performs local admin collection
- Session – Performs session collection
- Trusts – Performs domain trust enumeration
- LoggedOn – Performs privileged Session enumeration (requires local admin on the target)
- ObjectProps – Performs Object Properties collection for properties such as LastLogon or PwdLastSet
- All – Runs all methods above, except LoggedOn
Multiple collectionmethods should be separated by a comma, for example -c Group,LocalAdmin
You can override some of the automatic detection options, such as the hostname of the primary Domain Controller if you want to use a different Domain Controller with -dc, or specify your own Global Catalog with -gc.
Copyright (c) 2018 Fox-IT