chkdfront: Check Domain Fronting
Check Domain Fronting (chkdfront)
chkdfront checks if your domain fronting is working by testing the targeted domain (fronted domain) against your domain front domain.
- Checking your domain fronted against the domain front.
- Searching an expected string in the response to indicate success.
- Showing troubleshooting suggestions when a test fails based on the failure natural.
- Inspecting the HTTP request and response when a test fails. (optionally if succeeded).
- Troubleshooting with various checks (ping, http, nslookup) when a test fails. (optionally if succeeded).
- Support testing through a proxy
$ gem install chkdfront