Ciphey v5.1 releases: automated decryption tool
Ciphey is an automated decryption tool. Input encrypted text, get the decrypted text back.
“What type of encryption?”
That’s the point. You don’t know, you just know it’s possibly encrypted. Ciphey will figure it out for you. It uses a deep neural network with a simple filtration system to approximate what something is encrypted with. And then a custom-built, customizable natural language processing Language Checker Interface, which can detect when the given text becomes plaintext. It can solve most things in about 2 seconds.
- 20+ encryptions supported such as hashes, encodings (binary, base64), and normal encryptions like Caesar cipher, Transposition, and more.
- Deep neural network for targetting the right decryption resulting in decryptions taking less than 3 seconds. If Ciphey cannot decrypt the text, it will use the neural network analysis to give you information on how to decrypt it yourself.
- Custom-built natural language processing module Ciphey can determine whether something is plaintext or not. It has incredibly high accuracy, along with being fast.
- Multi-Language Support at present, only English.
- Supports hashes & encryptions Which the alternatives such as CyberChef do not.
- C++ core Blazingly fast.
- Added Atbash cipher #249
- Fixed some CipheyCore issues
- Improved general stability of program
- Fixed bug where language checker didn’t strip newlines when checking for words.
python3 -m pip install -U ciphey
Copyright 2020 Brandon Skerritt