Introduction: What is ciscoconfparse?
- Audit existing router / switch / firewall / wlc configurations
- Retrieve portions of the configuration
- Modify existing configurations
- Build new configurations
The library examines an IOS-style config and breaks it into a set of linked parent/child relationships. You can perform complex queries about these relationships.
Don’t let that stop you.
- Juniper Networks Junos
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall configurations
- F5 Networks configurations
It also handles anything that has a Cisco IOS style of configuration, which includes:
- Cisco IOS, Cisco Nexus, Cisco IOS-XR, Cisco IOS-XE, Aironet OS, Cisco ASA, Cisco CatOS
- Arista EOS
- HP Switches
- Force 10 Switches
- Dell PowerConnect Switches
- Extreme Networks
Changelog v1.3.37 20190512
- Take a step further towards full Python 3 compat (Github issue #98)
Copyright David Michael Pennington, 2007-2018