ciscoconfparse v1.6.7 releases: Parse, Audit, Query, Build, and Modify Cisco IOS-style configurations
Introduction: What is ciscoconfparse?
- Audit existing router / switch / firewall / wlc configurations
- Retrieve portions of the configuration
- Modify existing configurations
- Build new configurations
The library examines an IOS-style config and breaks it into a set of linked parent/child relationships. You can perform complex queries about these relationships.
Don’t let that stop you.
- Juniper Networks Junos
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall configurations
- F5 Networks configurations
It also handles anything that has a Cisco IOS style of configuration, which includes:
- Cisco IOS, Cisco Nexus, Cisco IOS-XR, Cisco IOS-XE, Aironet OS, Cisco ASA, Cisco CatOS
- Arista EOS
- HP Switches
- Force 10 Switches
- Dell PowerConnect Switches
- Extreme Networks
- Misc updates
- Copyright (C) 2020-2021 David Michael Pennington at Cisco Systems
- Copyright (C) 2019 David Michael Pennington at ThousandEyes
- Copyright (C) 2012-2019 David Michael Pennington at Samsung Data Services
- Copyright (C) 2011-2012 David Michael Pennington at Dell Computer Corp
- Copyright (C) 2007-2011 David Michael Pennington