cloudquery v0.17 releases: pulls, normalize, expose and monitor your cloud infrastructure and SaaS apps
CloudQuery extracts the configuration and metadata of your infrastructure and transforms it into a relational SQL database. This allows you to write SQL queries for easy monitoring, governance, and security.
Explore and Monitor with SQL
CloudQuery extracts, transforms (normalize), and loads (ETL) the data from scattered APIs across different cloud and SaaS providers into the PostgreSQL relational database. This gives you the ability to work with SQL to focus on your business logic without writing code and working directly with APIs.
Security and Compliance as Code
You can write your security and compliance rules using SQL as the query language and HCL as the engine. Just like you use IaC to build, change, and version your infrastructure, you can use CloudQuery Policies to monitor, alert, and version your cloud infrastructure security and compliance rules.
CloudQuery gives unprecedented power and visibility to your cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications in a normalized way that is accessible with SQL.
Below are a few well-known use cases for CloudQuery in security, DevOps, infra, and SRE teams.
Security and Compliance
CloudQuery Policies allow you to codify your security and compliance rules with SQL queries across cloud providers.
Cloud Inventory and Asset Management
CloudQuery Providers gives you the ability to gain visibility across accounts, different cloud providers, and SaaS applications.
CloudQuery gives you SQL access to your whole cloud environment.
CloudQuery gives you the ability to monitor changes in your infrastructure over time, both for investigation and analysis purposes and for near real-time rules and alerts (available in CloudQuery SaaS).
- 5e10961 Add support for history (#300)
- c61fc7e Clean up init command, instrument (#320)
- 6ecc47c Drift config: aws_cloudfront_distribution_cache_behaviours (#329)
- e3dfc36 Expose if history is enabled (#327)
- 6ce1a82 Fix provider failure cancel (#326)
- 7a45596 Improve Logging For Policy Execution Errors (#323)
- 2c3e985 Linting and logging (#321)
- 5d5b690 Read persisted telemetry ID if exists (#313)
- 31999f8 Telemetry improvements (#301)
- 7504437 Telemetry: Expose diagnostic counts on fetch (#319)
- 1b2582c Update logo (#311)
- 38b19e3 Update logo again (#312)
- 46162e6 policy parser: Don’t assume we have a valid Policy entry (#315)
- fffa303 release v0.17.0 (#330)
- 5756085 support describe policies (#322)
- d2aae73 update changelog close v0.16.x (#328)
Copyright © 2021 CloudQuery, Inc.