comission: WhiteBox CMS analysis
CoMisSion – WhiteBox CMS analysis
CoMisSion is a tool to quickly analyze a CMS setup. The tool:
- checks for the core version;
- checks for modifications made on the core (additions, alterations, deletions) with a fresh archive downloaded from CMS official website;
- looks for the last core version;
- looks for vulnerabilities in core version used;
- checks for plugins and themes version;
- checks for modifications made on each plugin and each theme (additions, alterations, deletions) with a fresh archive downloaded from CMS official website;
- looks for vulnerabilities in plugins and themes version used.
🔥 Attention: CoMisSion is not looking for vulnerabilities by analyzing the source code. Vulnerabilities are gathered from public databases like wpvulndb. Finding new vulnerabilities is not the purpose of this tool.
A complete report can be generated in the following format:
- JSON (to allow the tool to be used in a CI process)
- Drupal (no vulnerability checks)
Copyright (C) Paul Mars (Intrinsec)