CrossC2 framework v2.2.4 releases: generate CobaltStrike’s cross-platform payload
CrossC2 framework – Generator CobaltStrike’s cross-platform beacon
CrossC2 framework is a security framework for enterprises and Red Team personnel supports CobaltStrike’s penetration testing of other platforms (Linux / MacOS / …), supports custom modules, and includes some commonly used penetration modules.
Only for internal use by enterprises and organizations, this framework has a certain degree of instability. Non-professionals are not allowed to use it. Anyone shall not use it for illegal purposes and profitability. Besides that, publishing unauthorized modified version is also prohibited, or otherwise bear legal responsibilities.
|Run Env (x86)||√|
|Run Env (x64)||√||√||√|
|gen beacon (x86)||√||√|
|gen beacon (x64)||√||√|
|gen beacon (armv7)||⍻||√|
|gen beacon (arm64)||√||√|
|gen beacon (mips[el])||⍻|
- For a faster way, see cna introduction GO
- Linux & MacOS supports no file landing, load and execute from memory dynamic library or executable file GO
- Flexibly customize the data return type of the execution file, portscan, screenshot, keystrokes, credentials and other user-defined development to achieve more convenient implementation GO
- Custom communication protocol GO
- Android & iPhone support GO
- CobaltStrike: currently only supports the last version of cs 3.14(bug fixes).
- Linux: For particularly old systems, you can choose the “Linux-GLIBC” option in cna (around 2010)
- MacOS: Latest systems only support 64-bit programs
- iOS: sandbox, restricted cmd
- Embedded: only *nix
- ⍻ : Loader is still in progress
- Support for obtaining process list information from procfs on Linux