Damn Vulnerable Crypto App: really insecure crypto app
Damn Vulnerable Crypto App
Damn Vulnerable Crypto App is an app with really insecure crypto. To be used to see/test/exploit weak cryptographic implementations as well as to learn a little bit more about crypto, without the need to dive deep into the math behind it.
If you try to learn a little bit more about crypto, either because you want to know how the attacks work or just because you want to do safe code, you end up diving really fast into the math behind the algorithms, and for a lot of people, this is a NO.
This project was created with some key points in mind:
- Real-world examples of the crypto attack vectors
- No need to write code to exploit a vulnerability that you are still trying to understand
- No challenge without a solution
- Dead simple documentation. No complex math, no complex formulas. Good old English
- A commonplace to test different attack vectors
- Make it easy for everyone to understand crypto, attacks, and preventions.
- Go straight to the point, the challenges are no brain teasers, just a scenario with a crypto vuln.
Copyright (c) 2020 DamnVulnerableCryptoApp