DetExploit: detect vulnerable applications, not-installed OS updates and notify to user
DetExploit is software that detects vulnerable applications and not-installed important OS updates on the system, and notify them to the user.
As we know, most of the cyberattacks use vulnerability that is released out the year before.
I thought this is a huge problem, and this kind of technology should be more powerful than technology that will detect unknown malwares or exploits.
- JVN (Japan Vulnerability Notes)
- NVD (National Vulnerability Database)
- More on further version
- Windows Platform (Tested on Windows 10)
- Python 3.x (Tested on 3.7)
- Modules are written in requirements.txt (pip install -r requirements.txt)
- Win32Com (PyWin32: Python for Windows extensions)
git clone https://github.com/detexploit/DetExploit.git
# Install requirements
C:\path\to\DetExlopit>pip install -r requirements.txt
# Move to src directory
# Run CUI version using python (PATH needs to be configured if not.)
# Run GUI version using python (PATH needs to be configured if not.)
Copyright (C) 2019 detexploit