DivideAndScan v1.0.3 releases: efficiently automate port scanning routine
DivideAndScan is used to efficiently automate the port scanning routine by splitting it into 3 phases:
- Discover open ports for a bunch of targets.
- Run Nmap individually for each target with version grabbing and NSE actions.
- Merge the results into a single Nmap report (different formats available).
For the 1st phase, a fast port scanner is intended to be used (Masscan / RustScan / Naabu), whose output is parsed and stored in a database (TinyDB). Next, during the 2nd phase individual Nmap scans are launched for each target with its set of open ports (multiprocessing is supported) according to the database data. Finally, in the 3rd phase separate Nmap outputs are merged into a single report in different formats (XML / HTML / simple text / grepable) with nMap_Merger.
Potential use cases:
- Pentest engagements / red teaming with a large scope to enumerate.
- Cybersecurity wargames / training CTF labs.
- OSCP certification exam.
* Available port scanners:
How It Works
- Fix list comprehensions
Copyright (c) 2021, snovvcrash
All rights reserved.