GitDump: dumps the source code from .git when the directory traversal is disabled
GitDump dumps the source code from .git when the directory traversal is disabled
- Kali Linux
What it does
- Dump source code from website/.git directory when directory traversal is disabled.
How it works
- Fetch all common files (.git/index, .git/HEAD, .git/ORIG_HEAD, etc.).
- Find as many objects (sha1) as possible by analyzing .git/packed-refs, .git/index, etc.
- Download idx and pack files.
- Now you can run git checkout — . to retrieve source code.
How to Use
- python3 git-dump.py https://website.com/.git/
- Create the output directory and dump all the .git files in it.
- After running the above script type: cd output && git checkout — .
- It will recover all source code.
git clone https://github.com/Ebryx/GitDump.git
Copyright (C) 2021 sh33lsh00k