goaccess v1.6.2 releases: real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer
GoAccess is an open-source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal on *nix systems or through your browser. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly. More info here.
GoAccess parses the specified web log file and outputs the data to the X terminal. Features include:
- Completely Real Time
All panels and metrics are timed to be updated every 200 ms on the terminal output and every second on the HTML output.
- Minimal Configuration needed
You can just run it against your access log file, pick the log format and let GoAccess parse the access log and show you the stats.
- Track Application Response Time
Track the time taken to serve the request. Extremely useful if you want to track pages that are slowing down your site.
- Nearly All Web Log Formats
GoAccess allows any custom log format string. Predefined options include, Apache, Nginx, Amazon S3, Elastic Load Balancing, CloudFront, etc.
- Incremental Log Processing
Need data persistence? GoAccess has the ability to process logs incrementally through the on-disk B+Tree database.
- Only one dependency
GoAccess is written in C. To run it, you only need ncurses as a dependency. That’s it. It even features its own Web Socket server — http://gwsocket.io/.
Determine the amount of hits, visitors, bandwidth, and metrics for slowest running requests by the hour, or date.
- Metrics per Virtual Host
Have multiple Virtual Hosts (Server Blocks)? It features a panel that displays which virtual host is consuming most of the web server resources.
- Color Scheme Customizable
Tailor GoAccess to suit your own colour taste/schemes. Either through the terminal or by simply applying the stylesheet on the HTML output.
- Support for Large Datasets
GoAccess features an on-disk B+Tree storage for large datasets where it is not possible to fit everything in memory.
- Docker Support
Ability to build GoAccess’ Docker image from upstream. You can still fully configure it, by using Volume mapping and editing goaccess.conf. See Docker section below.
Nearly all weblog formats…
GoAccess allows any custom log format string. Predefined options include, but not limited to:
- Amazon CloudFront (Download Distribution).
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- AWS Elastic Load Balancing
- Combined Log Format (XLF/ELF) Apache | Nginx
- Common Log Format (CLF) Apache
- Google Cloud Storage.
- Apache virtual hosts
- Squid Native Format.
- W3C format (IIS).
– Added `Android 12` to the list of OSs.
– Added `macOS 12 Ventura` to the list of OSs.
– Fixed implicit declaration build issue due to `timegm(3)` on `BSDs` and `macOS`.
– Fixed issue where timezone conversion would be performed twice on a given date.
Copyright (c) 2009-2016 Gerardo Orellana <hello @ goaccess.io>