Goblin v0.4.6 releases: Goblin for Phishing Exercise Tools
Goblin for Phishing Exercise Tools
Goblin is a phishing rehearsal tool for red-blue confrontation. By using a reverse proxy, it is possible to obtain information about a user without affecting the user’s operation perceptibly or to induce the user’s operation. The purpose of hiding the server-side can also be achieved by using a proxy. Built-in plug-in, through a simple configuration, quickly adjusts the content of the web page to achieve a better exercise effect.
- Support for caching static files to speed up access.
- Supports dumping all requests, dumping requests that match the rules.
- Support quick configuration through plug-ins to adjust inappropriate jumps or content.
- Support for modifying the content of responses or goblin requests.
- Support hiding real IP by proxy.
Copyright (C) 2021 xiecat