heapinspect: Inspect heap in python
Pwnning is an art.
HeapInspect is designed to make heap much prettier.
- Free of gdb and other requirements
- Multi glibc support
- 2.19, 2.23-2.27 (currently tested)
- both 32bit and 64bit
- Nice UI to show heap
- HeapShower (detailed)
- PrettyPrinter (colorful, summary)
- Heapdiff (working)
- Corruption detect & exploit analysis (working)
- Also, support gdb (python2 only) 🙂
git clone https://github.com/matrix1001/heapinspect.git
A quick use of this tool.
You can also use it as a gdb plugin, very useful when pwndbg or other plugins failed to analysis heap.
sed -i “1i source `pwd`/gdbscript.py” ~/.gdbinit # alternatively, you can add that line manually