instarecon: Automated digital reconnaissance
Automated basic digital reconnaissance. Great for getting an initial footprint of your targets and discovering additional subdomains. InstaRecon will do:
- DNS lookups (A, PTR, MX, NS)
- DNS lookups recursively on all hosts discovered
- Whois (on domain and IP) lookups
- Google dorks looking for subdomains and URLs
- Shodan lookups
- Reverse DNS lookups on entire CIDRs (only if target is a network)
…all printed nicely on your console or csv file.
InstaRecon will never scan a target directly. Information is retrieved from DNS/Whois servers, Google, and Shodan.
To install simply do: