Invoke-Stealth: Simple & Powerful PowerShell Script Obfuscator
Invoke-Stealth is a Simple & Powerful PowerShell Script Obfuscator.
This tool helps you to automate the obfuscation process of any script written in PowerShell with different techniques. You can use any of them separately, together, or all of them sequentially with ease, from Windows or Linux.
· Chimera: Substitute strings and concatenate variables
· BetterXencrypt: Compresses and encrypts with random iterations
· PyFuscation: Obfuscate functions, variables and parameters
· PSObfuscation: Convert content to bytes and encode with Gzip
· ReverseB64: Encode with base64 and reverse it to avoid detections
Powershell 4.0 or higher
It is recommended to clone the complete repository or download the zip file. You can do this by running the following command:
git clone https://github.com/JoelGMSec/Invoke-Stealth.git
You can also download the limited version as follows:
powershell iwr -useb https://darkbyte.net/invoke-stealth.php -outfile Invoke-Stealth.ps1
Copyright (C) 2021 Joel Gámez Molina // @JoelGMSec