jd-gui v1.6.3 releases: A standalone Java Decompiler GUI
JD-GUI – A standalone Java Decompiler GUI
JD-GUI is a standalone graphical utility that displays Java source codes of “.class” files. You can browse the reconstructed source code with the JD-GUI for instant access to methods and fields.
- JD-Core and JD-GUI are written in Java and Groovy.
- JD-Core works with most current compilers including the following:
- jdk1.1.8, jdk1.3.1, jdk1.4.2, jdk1.5.0, jdk1.6.0, jdk1.7.0
- Eclipse Java Compiler v_677_R32x, 3.2.1 release
- JD-GUI supports Drag and Drop.
- JD-GUI supports CLASS, JAR, WAR, EAR & ZIP files.
- JD-GUI displays color coded Java source code.
- JD-GUI allows you to browse the CLASS files hierarchy.
- JD-GUI displays LOG files, and allow you to decompile CLASS files appearing in Java stack traces.
- Known limitations:
- Permissive declarations of local variables.
- Java 1.1
- Local method classes are not decompiled correctly.
- Java 5
- Static Imports are not displayed, but decompiled source codes are correct.
- Java 7
- The Auto-Closeable syntactic sugar is not recognized.
- The Diamond Operators are not displayed, but decompiled source codes are correct.
- Java 8
This release includes the following changes:
- Update JD-Core to 1.0.7:
Copyright (C) 2008-2019 Emmanuel Dupuy