- Reading URLs from a file or from stdin using command line arguments.
- Running multiple HTTP GET requests concurrently to each URL.
- Limiting the concurrency of HTTP GET requests using a flag.
- Printing informative messages to the console indicating the status of the program’s execution and the output file’s location.
- Allowing the program to run in verbose or silent mode using a flag.
jsfinder requires Go 1.20 to install successfully. Run the following command to get the repo :
go install -v github.com/kacakb/jsfinder@latest
To see which flags you can use with the tool, use the -h flag.
Copyright (c) 2023 k4Ck