Kali Linux 2020.3 releases
Kali Linux is a Debian-based distribution for digital forensics and penetration testing, developed and maintained by Offensive Security. Mati Aharoni and Devon Kearns rewrote BackTrack. Kali Linux is the most versatile and advanced penetration testing tool release operating system. Kali tools are often updated and can be used on other platforms, such as VMware and ARM.
Kali Linux 2020.3 released.
- New Shell – Starting the process to switch from “Bash” to “ZSH“
- The release of “Win-Kex” – Get ready WSL2
- Automating HiDPI support – Easy switching mode
- Tool Icons – Every default tool now has its own unique icon
- Bluetooth Arsenal – New set of tools for Kali NetHunter
- Nokia Support – New devices for Kali NetHunter
- Setup Process – No more missing network repositories and quicker installs
How to update to Kali Linux 2020.3
root@kali:~# apt update && apt -y full-upgrade