mapcidr v0.0.5 releases: given subnet/CIDR ranges
Small utility program to perform multiple operations for a given subnet/CIDR ranges.
The tool was developed to ease load distribution for mass scanning operations, it can be used both as a library and as an independent CLI tool.
- Simple and modular codebase making it easy to contribute.
- CIDR distribution for distributed scanning.
- Stdin and stdout support for integrating in workflows
- 7f5f22e Added CIDR aggregation support.
- 7f5f22e Added IP aggregation support.
- 7f5f22e Added CIDR-based IP filtering support.
This will display help for the tool. Here are all the switches it supports.
|-cidr||Single CIDR to process||mapcidr -cidr 188.8.131.52/24|
|-sbc||Slice by CIDR count||mapcidr -sbc 10|
|-sbh||Slice by HOST count||mapcidr -sbh 10000|
|-l||File containing list of CIDRs||mapcidr -l cidr.txt|
|-o||File to write output to (optional)||mapcidr -o output.txt|
|-silent||Make the output silent||mapcidr -silent|
|-version||Print current version of chaos client||mapcidr -version|
Copyright (c) Exposed Atoms Pvt Ltd