mapcidr v1.1.2 releases: given subnet/CIDR ranges
Small utility program to perform multiple operations for a given subnet/CIDR ranges.
The tool was developed to ease load distribution for mass scanning operations, it can be used both as a library and as an independent CLI tool.
- Simple and modular codebase making it easy to contribute.
- CIDR distribution for distributed scanning.
- Stdin and stdout support for integrating in workflows
- chore(deps): bump golang from 1.20.1-alpine to 1.20.2-alpine by @dependabot in #168
- chore(deps): bump actions/setup-go from 2 to 4 by @dependabot in #169
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/utils from 0.0.16 to 0.0.17 by @dependabot in #170
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/utils from 0.0.17 to 0.0.18 by @dependabot in #172
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/ipranger from 0.0.5 to 0.0.5 by @Mzack9999 in #173
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/blackrock from 0.0.0 to 0.0.1 by @dependabot in #181
- chore(deps): bump golang from 1.20.2-alpine to 1.20.4-alpine by @dependabot in #183
- chore(deps): bump alpine from 3.17.2 to 3.18.0 by @dependabot in #186
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/gologger from 1.1.8 to 1.1.10 by @dependabot in #187
- chore(deps): bump github.com/projectdiscovery/asnmap from 1.0.2 to 1.0.4 by @dependabot in #189
This will display help for the tool. Here are all the switches it supports.
|-cidr||Single CIDR to process||mapcidr -cidr 220.127.116.11/24|
|-sbc||Slice by CIDR count||mapcidr -sbc 10|
|-sbh||Slice by HOST count||mapcidr -sbh 10000|
|-l||File containing list of CIDRs||mapcidr -l cidr.txt|
|-o||File to write output to (optional)||mapcidr -o output.txt|
|-silent||Make the output silent||mapcidr -silent|
|-version||Print current version of chaos client||mapcidr -version|
Copyright (c) Exposed Atoms Pvt Ltd