Maryam v1.5 releases: full-featured open-source intelligence (OSINT) framework
OWASP Maryam is an Open-source intelligence(OSINT) and Web-based Footprinting modular framework based on the Recon-ng core and written in Python.
If you want
- Extracts Emails, Docs, Subdomains, Social networks from search engines
- Extracts Links, CSS and JS files, CDN links, Emails, Keywords from Web Source
- Find and Brute force DNS, TLD and important directs
- Crawl Web Pages and search your RegExp
- Identify WebApps, WAF, Interesting and important files
Search in the search engines and other sources for find DNS.
Search in search engines for find emails.
Search in engines for find related documents.
onion_search is to create the premier search engine for services residing on the Tor anonymity network.
Search your dork in the google and get result
Search for find usernames in social networks.
Crawl web pages for find links, JS Files, CSS files, Comments And everything else interesting with thread supporting
Search to find keywords, emails, usernames, errors, meta tags and regex on the page/pages
DNS brute force attack with thread supporting
File/Directory brute force attack with thread supporting
TLD brute force attack with thread supporting
Identify web application firewalls. It can detect over 200 firewall
Web fingerprinting to identify the applications used with over 1000 pyload.
Search hosts for interesting files in predictable locations and brute force it.
Crawl web pages for find entry points(inputs, urls with param)
- Godork has been deleted
- Instagram module has been added
- Bing search problem has been patched
- Stackoverflow module has been added
- Some bugs have been fixed in the core and search modules and keywords
Copyright (C) 2018 saeeddhqan