MOBEXLER: A Mobile Application Penetration Testing Platform
Mobexler is a customized virtual machine, based on Elementary OS, designed to help in penetration testing of Android & iOS applications. Mobexler comes preinstalled with various open-source tools, scripts, prerequisites, etc. which are needed for security testing Android & iOS application.
Mobexler is unique for several reasons:
- One platform capable of managing Android Device/emulator and iOS devices, both at the same time.
- Comes preinstalled with various updated tools that are needed for security testing.
- Tools like MobSF are run inside a docker container, which ensures that it is easier to download the newer versions.
- Running MobSF in the container also gives the capability to perform static analysis on IPA, which otherwise requires Xcode tools.
- iOS devices can easily be connected through USB and various tools can be used to perform the testing, like Frida, Objection, Hopper, etc.
- Free for everyone to use.
- OVA file size: ~16GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Disk Space: ~35GB
- Android Studio
- Burp Suite Proxy (Community Edition)
- Bytecode Viewer
- DB Browser for SQLite
- Logcat – Pidcat
- AVD – Emulator
- Smali & baksmali
- Mara Framework
- Android Backup Extractor
- Cydia Impactor
- Hopper Disassembler
General Penetration Testing Tools
Copyright (C) 2019 enciphers