mole v0.4 releases: cli app to create ssh tunnels
Mole is a cli application to create ssh tunnels, forwarding a local port to a remote address through an ssh server.
- Auto local address selection: find a port available and start listening to it, so the -local flag doesn’t need to be given every time you run the app.
- Aliases: save your tunnel settings under an alias, so it can be reused later.
- Leverage the SSH Config File: use some options (e.g. username, identity key and port), specified in $HOME/.ssh/config whenever possible, so there is no need to have the same SSH server configuration in multiple places.
Access a computer or service behind a firewall
Mole can help you to access computers and services outside the perimeter network that are blocked by a firewall, as long as the user has ssh access to a computer with access to the target computer or service.
Access a service that is listening only on a local address
- NEW FEATURE: Multiple tunnels using the same ssh connection (support for multiple -remote flags) [#72]
- INFRA: Project dependencies are now managed by Go modules instead of vendor/ [#69]
bash <(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davrodpin/mole/master/tools/install.sh)
Copyright (c) 2018 David Pinheiro