mordor: Re-play Adversarial Techniques
The name Mordor comes from the awesome book/film series “The Lord of the Rings“, and it was a place where the evil forces of Sauron lived. This repository is where data generated by known “malicious” adversarial activity lives, hence the name of the project.
- Provide free portable malicious datasets to expedite the development of data analytics.
- Facilitate adversarial techniques simulation and output consumption.
- Allow security analysts to test their skills with real known bad data.
- Improve the testing of hunting use cases and data analytics in an easier and more affordable way.
- Enable data scientists to have semi-labeled data for initial research.
- Map threat hunter playbooks to their respective pre-recorded data for validation purposes.
- Contribute to the ATT&CK framework Data Sources section of each technique and sub-technique.
- Ingest known bad data samples for training and capture the flag (CTF) events.
- Learn more about red team simulation exercises and technology such as Kafkacat, Kafka and Jupyter Notebooks.
Copyright (C) 2019 Cyb3rWard0g