morph: An open source fuzzing framework
Morph is an open source fuzzing framework based python.
It provides an automated way to fuzz browser, windows photo viewer, smb protocol, dll, etc. You can create any templates like domato, tiff, avi format for everything you want to fuzz.
- Support multiple browsers, such as IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc. Edge is considering.
- Support custom extension templates such as domato, peach pits etc.
- Currently only support Windows, Linux is under development.
- pip install comtypes.
- [Optional when using center.py] pip install tornado
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 and setup.
- Download morph and run.
git clone https://github.com/walkerfuz/morph.git
Fuzzing IE with domato template:
- Setting samples/ie.json:
- Then run the script as Administrator:
0x02. fuzzing and saving results to Remote Server:
- setting samples/ie.json:
- Then run center.py in Remote server 192.168.1.200:
python center.py 8080
- And run morph script as Administrator in client machine:python morph.py samples/ie.json
All results saved to results directory.