mubeng v0.11 releases: incredibly fast proxy checker & IP rotator
- Proxy IP rotator: Rotates your IP address for every specific request.
- Proxy checker: Check your proxy IP which is still alive.
- All HTTP/S methods are supported.
- HTTP & SOCKSv5 proxy protocols apply.
- All parameters & URIs are passed.
- Easy to use: You can just run it against your proxy file, and choose the action you want!
- Cross-platform: whether you are Windows, Linux, Mac, or even Raspberry Pi, you can run it very well.
It’s fairly simple, there is no need for additional configuration.
mubeng has 2 core functionality:
1. Run proxy server as proxy IP rotation
This is useful to avoid different kinds of IP bans, i.e. bruteforce protection, API rate-limiting, or WAF blocking based on IP. We also leave it entirely up to users to use proxy pool resources from anywhere.
2. Perform proxy checks
So, you don’t need any extra proxy checking tools out there if you want to check your proxy pool.
||Run proxy server.|
|-d, –daemon||Daemonize proxy server.|
|-c, –check||To perform proxy live check.|
|-t, –timeout||Max. time allowed for proxy server/check (default: 30s).|
||Rotate proxy IP for every
|-v, –verbose||Dump HTTP request/responses or show died proxy on check.|
|-o, –output||Log output from proxy server or live check.|
|-u, –update||Update mubeng to the latest stable version.|
|-V, –version||Show current mubeng version.|
- 11f59e1 build: add test function
- 54f07fc feat(helper): move collection env to its function
- 24e481e docs: update README & changelog
- 4090053 feat(helper): support templating strings
- 77a3d08 build(deps): bump goreleaser/goreleaser-action from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0
- 9918668 build(deps): bump docker/build-push-action from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
- 01be78f misc: Update CONTRIBUTORS
- a5175fc feat: Add HTTPS proxy
- ab38922 feat(checker): display IP address
- f12cf01 docs: license notes
Copyright © by Dwi Siswanto 2021