netattack2: Advanced network scan & attack script
NETATTACK2 is a python script that scans and attacks local and wireless networks. Everything is super easy because of the GUI that makes it unnecessary to remember commands and parameters.
- Scan your network for active hosts, their operating system, open ports and way more.
- Scan for Access-Points and figure out encryption type, WPS, and other useful data.
- Simple ARP Spoofing
- DNS Sniffing by ARP Spoofing the target and listening to DNS-Queries
- Kicking hosts off your internet using ARP-Spoof attack
- Send deauthentication packets to Access Points in your area (DoS)
- Deauth-All basically does the same but it scans for networks and attacks them periodically.
Copyright (c) 2017 Christian Klein