NFCGate v2.3 releases: NFC research toolkit application for Android
NFCGate is an Android application meant to capture, analyze, or modify NFC traffic. It can be used as a researching tool to reverse engineer protocols or assess the security of protocols against traffic modifications.
- On-device capture: Captures NFC traffic sent and received by other applications running on the device.
- Relay: Relays NFC traffic between two devices. One device operates as a “reader” reading an NFC tag, the other device emulates an NFC tag using the Host Card Emulation (HCE).
- Replay: Replays previously captured NFC traffic in either “reader” or “tag” mode.
- Clone: Clones the initial tag information (e.g. ID).
- pcapng export of captured NFC traffic, readable by Wireshark.
- Confirmed Android 13 support 🎉.
- Added offset memory scanning for broader device compatibility 🕵️.
- Extended compatibility matrix with new devices ☎️.
- Limit listening to the emulated technology type 👂.
- Improved chip detection on status page (ST chipsets, Samsung, OPPO/OnePlus) 🙌.
- Code cleanup 🧹.
Copyright 2015-2020 NFCGate Team