NFCGate: NFC research toolkit application for Android
NFCGate is an Android application meant to capture, analyze, or modify NFC traffic. It can be used as a researching tool to reverse engineer protocols or assess the security of protocols against traffic modifications.
- On-device capture: Captures NFC traffic sent and received by other applications running on the device.
- Relay: Relays NFC traffic between two devices. One device operates as a “reader” reading an NFC tag, the other device emulates an NFC tag using the Host Card Emulation (HCE).
- Replay: Replays previously captured NFC traffic in either “reader” or “tag” mode.
- Clone: Clones the initial tag information (e.g. ID).
- pcapng export of captured NFC traffic, readable by Wireshark.
Copyright 2015-2020 NFCGate Team