OffensivePipeline v0.8.2 releases: download, compile and obfuscate C# tools for Red Team exercises
OffensivePipeline allows to download, compile (without Visual Studio) and obfuscate C# tools for Red Team exercises.
OffensivePipeline downloads the tool from the git repository then compiles it with msbuild and finally obfuscates it with ConfuserEx.
- Description: Retrieving NTLM Hashes without Touching LSASS
- GitLink: https://github.com/eladshamir/Internal-Monologue
- Description: InveighZero is a C# LLMNR/NBNS/mDNS/DNS/DHCPv6 spoofer and man-in-the-middle tool
- GitLink: https://github.com/Kevin-Robertson/InveighZero
- Description: Rubeus is a C# toolset for raw Kerberos interaction and abuses
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Rubeus
- Description: Seatbelt is a C# project that performs a number of security oriented host-survey “safety checks” relevant from both offensive and defensive security perspectives.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Seatbelt
- Description: SharpChromium is a .NET 4.0+ CLR project to retrieve data from Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Edge Beta. Currently, it can extract
- GitLink: https://github.com/djhohnstein/SharpChromium
- Description: SharpDPAPI is a C# port of some DPAPI functionality from @gentilkiwi’s Mimikatz project.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpDPAPI
- Description: SharpGPOAbuse is a .NET application written in C# that can be used to take advantage of a user’s edit rights on a Group Policy Object (GPO) in order to compromise the objects that are controlled by that GPO.
- GitLink: https://github.com/FSecureLABS/SharpGPOAbuse
- Description: C# Rewrite of the BloodHound Ingestor
- GitLink: https://github.com/BloodHoundAD/SharpHound3
- Description: .NET authenticated execution for remote hosts
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpMove
- Description: Remote Desktop Protocol Console Application for Authenticated Command Execution
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpRDP
- Description: A native C# conversion of Kevin Robertsons Invoke-SMBExec powershell script
- GitLink: https://github.com/checkymander/Sharp-SMBExec
- Description: SharpSpray a simple code set to perform a password spraying attack against all users of a domain using LDAP and is compatible with Cobalt Strike.
- GitLink: https://github.com/jnqpblc/SharpSpray
- Description: .NET Persistence
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpStay
- Description: SharpUp is a C# port of various PowerUp functionality
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpUp
- Description: .NET port of PowerView
- GitLink: https://github.com/tevora-threat/SharpView
- Description: SharpWMI is a C# implementation of various WMI functionality.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpWMI
- Description: Modified version of Matterpreter’s DefenderCheck
- GitLink: https://github.com/rasta-mouse/ThreatCheck
- Description: Watson is a .NET tool designed to enumerate missing KBs and suggest exploits for Privilege Escalation vulnerabilities.
- GitLink: https://github.com/rasta-mouse/Watson
- Description: Privilege Escalation Awesome Scripts SUITE
- GitLink: https://github.com/carlospolop/privilege-escalation-awesome-scripts-suite
- Bug fixed: Fixed a bug that didn’t allow ConfuserEx to obfuscate some tools due to dependency issues.
Copyright (C) 2021 Aetsu