OWASP Nettacker v0.0.1 releases: Automated Penetration Testing Framework
OWASP Nettacker project is created to automate information gathering, vulnerability scanning, and eventually generating a report for networks, including services, bugs, vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other information. This software will utilize TCP SYN, ACK, ICMP and many other protocols in order to detect and bypass Firewall/IDS/IPS devices. By leveraging a unique method in OWASP Nettacker for discovering protected services and devices such as SCADA. It would make a competitive edge compared to other scanner making it one of the bests.
- Future IoT Scanner
- Python Multi Thread & Multi Process Network Information Gathering Vulnerability Scanner
- Service and Device Detection ( SCADA, Restricted Areas, Routers, HTTP Servers, Logins and Authentications, None-Indexed HTTP, Paradox System, Cameras, Firewalls, UTM, WebMails, VPN, RDP, SSH, FTP, TELNET Services, Proxy Servers and Many Devices like Juniper, Cisco, Switches and many more… )
- Asset Discovery & Network Service Analysis
- Services Brute Force Testing
- Services Vulnerability Testing
- HTTP/HTTPS Crawling, Fuzzing, Information Gathering and …
- HTML, JSON and Text Outputs
- API & WebUI
- This project is at the moment in research and development phase and most of the results/codes are not published yet.
First Release – drawing a line before adding new features and modules. This release is still contains known bugs and is compatible with both Python 2.7 and python 3.6
git clone https://github.com/Nettacker/Nettacker.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
python nettacker.py -h
THIS SOFTWARE WAS CREATED FOR AUTOMATED PENETRATION TESTING AND INFORMATION GATHERING. CONTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL USAGE.
Copyright (C) 2017 zdresearch