OWASP VBScan (short for [VB]ulletin Vulnerability [Scan]ner) is an opensource project in Perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
Why OWASP VBScan?
If you want to do a penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, VBScan is Your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
- Updated vulnerabilities database
- “Email Before Registration Plugin” SQL exploit added
- “Tapatalk VBulletin plugin” exploit added
- “Routestring RCE” exploit added
- Vbulletin possible password logger detector added
- Allow start from any path
- OpenRedirection founder module added
- Vbulletin version comparing module added
- A few enhancements
git clone https://github.com/rezasp/vbscan.git
OWASP Joomscan Copyright (C) 2018