parsec-cloud v2.15.1 releases: Secure cloud framework
- Works like a virtual drive on your computer. You can access and modify all the data stored in Parsec with your regular software just like you would on your local hard-drive.
- Never lose any data. Synchronization with the remote server never destroys any data, hence you can browse data history and recover from any point in time.
- Client-side cryptographic security. Data and metadata are only visible by you and the ones you choose to share with.
- Cryptographic signature. Each modification is signed by its author making it trivial to identify modifications.
- Cloud provider agnostic. The server provides connectors for S3 and Swift object storage.
- Simplified enrollment. New user enrollment is as simple as sharing a link and a token code.
Parsec is divided between a client (responsible for exposing data to the user and provide an encryption layer) and a server (storing the encrypted data and notifying clients about other users-activity such as data modification or new sharing).
Copyright 2016-2020, Scille SAS Revision ac4a39ae.