prithvi: A Report Generation Tool for Security Assessment
A Report Generation Tool for Security Assessment
- Angularjs for frontend
- MySQL as Database
- NodeJS (ExpressJS) as our backend
- Clone the repo: git clone https://github.com/vegabird/prithvi.git
- Create Database `reporting` in a server (We used XAMPP).
- Import reporting.sql in your local server.
- Download complete source and extract node_modules.
- Run index.js and enjoy.
- Follow our blog for details
This project of ours could be used for report generation and it’s very easy to use.
It includes the following features
- We can add Owasp Types and recommendation with details.
- We can add Multiple Projects and work on it separately.
- We can add multiple vulnerabilities on different projects with proof of concept.
- On generating the report it provides document file (.docx).
- Currently, we are trying to add more facilities like Chart and will be updated soon.