ProxyBroker is an open source tool that asynchronously finds public proxies from multiple sources and concurrently checks them.
- Finds more than 7000 working proxies from ~50 sources.
- Support protocols: HTTP(S), SOCKS4/5. Also, CONNECT method to ports 80 and 23 (SMTP).
- Proxies may be filtered by type, anonymity level, response time, country and status in DNSBL.
- Work as a proxy server that distributes incoming requests to external proxies. With automatic proxy rotation.
- All proxies are checked to support Cookies and Referer (and POST requests if required).
- Automatically removes duplicate proxies.
- Is asynchronous.
- Update dependencies and minor fixes
- Improve formating (by
To install the last stable release from pypi:
$ pip install proxybroker
The latest development version can be installed directly from GitHub:
$ pip install -U git+https://github.com/constverum/ProxyBroker.git
Find and show 10 HTTP(S) proxies from the United States with the high level of anonymity:
$ proxybroker find --types HTTP HTTPS --lvl High --countries US --strict -l 10
Find and save to a file 10 US proxies (without a check):
$ proxybroker grab --countries US --limit 10 --outfile ./proxies.txt
Run a local proxy server that distributes incoming requests to a pool of found HTTP(S) proxies with the high level of anonymity:
$ proxybroker serve --host 127.0.0.1 --port 8888 --types HTTP HTTPS --lvl High
Copyright 2015-2018 Constverum <email@example.com>