PytheM v0.8.1: Penetration Testing Framework
pythem – Penetration Testing Framework
pythem is a multi-purpose pentest framework written in Python. It has been developed to be used by security researchers and security professionals.
- ARP spoofing – Man-in-the-middle.
- ARP+DNS spoof – fake page redirect to credential harvester
- DHCP ACK Injection spoofing – Man-in-the-middle
- Man-in-the-middle inject BeEF hook
- SSH Brute-Force attack.
- Webpage formulary brute-force
- URL content buster
- Overthrow the DNS of LAN range/IP address
- Redirect all possible DNS queries to host
- Get Shellcode from binary
- Filter strings on pcap files
Exploit Development with pythem
Network, Man-in-the-middle and Denial of service (DOS)
pforensic: Commands Reference
Exploit development and Reverse Engineering
xploit: Commands Reference
Copyright (C) 2017 m4n3dw0lf