RedHunt-OS v1.0 releases: Virtual Machine for Adversary Emulation and Threat Hunting
RedHunt Linux Distribution
Virtual Machine for Adversary Emulation and Threat Hunting
RedHunt aims to be a one-stop shop for all your threat emulation and threat hunting needs by integrating attacker’s arsenal as well as defender’s toolkit to actively identify the threats in your environment.
- Lubuntu-18.04 x64
Logging and Monitoring:
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT):
VM Download Link:
- Release v1: http://bit.ly/RedHUNTv1. All feedback is welcome.
- System Updates
- Tool Updates
- New Categories added: Open Source Intelligence & Threat Intelligence
- Base OS Updated to 18.04
- Metasploit Framework Installed
- Download the latest OVA file from https://github.com/redhuntlabs/RedHunt-OS.
- Import the OVA in VirtualBox.
- Login using the credentials hunter:hunter.
- Update the distribution ‘sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade’.
- Configure/Use the tools.
Username: hunter Password: hunter
Copyright (c) 2018, RedHunt
All rights reserved.