retoolkit 2021d releases: Reverse Engineer’s Toolkit
Reverse Engineer’s Toolkit
This is a collection of tools you may like if you are interested in reverse engineering and/or malware analysis on x86 and x64 Windows systems. After installing this toolkit you’ll have a folder on your desktop with shortcuts to RE tools like these:
Why do I need it?
You don’t. Obviously, you can download such tools from their own website and install them by yourself in a new VM. But if you download retoolkit, it can probably save you some time. Additionally, the tools come pre-configured so you’ll find things like x64dbg with a few plugins, command-line tools working from any directory, etc. You may like it if you’re setting up a new analysis VM.
|Tools by category|
|PE resources editors|
Main features of this release are:
- Right-click->Send to integration. (Closes #5)
- Massive code reorganization.
- Tools organization by category (.NET, Java, Office, etc).
- 64-bit-only tools do not install in 32-bit systems.
- Added JADX (Closes #31), Cutter (Closes #29) and PE-sieve (Closes #4).
- Tools that make sense have their path added to
PATHenvironment variable so they can be called from anywhere in your cmd/Powershell.
Copyright (C) 2021 merces