scanless v2.0 releases: online port scan scraper
Command-line utility for using websites that can perform port scans on your behalf. Useful for early stages of a penetration test or if you’d like to run a port scan on a host and have it not come from your IP address.
Supported Online Port Scanners
Completely overhauled tool.
- scanless can now be used properly as a library.
- Proper class structure with a reusable session.
- Randomizes user strings.
- Fixed a few scanners while updating.
- Better error checking / custom exceptions.
- Minimized a lot of code.
- Generates output nicely using nmap service names.
- CLI flow improvements using scanless as a library.
- Fixed license trove classifier is wrong in setup.py
- Tool is Python 3.6+ now and this is specified.
- Bumped major version.
Install & Usage