scared: side-channel analysis framework
scared is a library which aims at providing tools to achieve side-channel analysis. It provides pretty high-level APIs, ready-to-use tools to quickly runs classic CPA, DPA, … leakage, and reverse analysis.
It also provides building blocks to build your own extensions or tools.
The goal of this part of the documentation is to give an overview of the concepts and base abstractions scared is built on, so that the user can understand what is going under the hood, and can build her own tools when needed.
scared provides the
estraces library to manipulate trace sets, under the namespace scared.traces.
scared provides several formats:
- binary formats, with one file per trace. This reader is pretty versatile and can be used to read almost any binary format where there is one file per trace.
- trs file from Riscure formats
- sqlite reader, which can be used to read trace from an SQLite table
- ETS file, which is a file format based on H5, defined by eshard
- RAM reader, which allows to simply create trace header set instances from any in-memory data
© Copyright 2019, eshard