Security Manage Framwork: security management platform for enterprise intranet
Security Manage Framwork – SeMF
SEMF is a security management platform for enterprise intranet, which includes functions of asset management, vulnerability management, account management, knowledge base management, and security scanning automation. It can be used for internal security management.
This platform aims to help Party A with fewer security personnel, complicated business lines, difficult periodic inspection, and low automation to better achieve internal safety management. This software is only used for internal IT asset management, no aggressive behavior.
- User type and privilege information can be customized, and four types of security personnel, operation and maintenance personnel, network personnel and business personnel can be generated in initialization.
- Enterprise IT asset types and asset attributes can be customized in the background and extended as needed.
- Intranet asset discovery and port scanning can be automated
- Complete vulnerability tracking and scanner vulnerability filtering
- Network mapping, for large enterprise intranet and extranet mapping management, is complex, reservation function
- Knowledge base management, for security information sharing, is divided into announcement category and popular science category.
- Vulnerability library management, this module docks with cnvd vulnerability Library
- Plug-in-based vulnerability scanning function can be added by itself
- Weak Password Detection for Multiple Protocols
- AWVS (Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner) Interface Call
- Nessus (6/7) interface call
- Login Registration Page
- System Home Page
- Asset management
- Details of assets
- Vulnerability management
- Report Center
Copyright (C) 2018 zhaoweiho