shodan-seeker: Command-line tool using Shodan API to alerts, and monitoring of specific ports/IPs
Command-line tool using Shodan API. Generates and downloads CSV results, diffing of historic scanning results, alerts and monitoring of specific ports/IPs, etc.
Diffing implementation for assets discovery on Real-Time or REST API approach.
● Getting information (History, Diffing) without consuming credits.
● Generating results on csv format without consuming credits.
● Reports easily integrated with Business Data Analytics frameworks.
● Fully customizable:
○ Input data via command-line or files.
○ Different output modes.
○ Send alerts and output results to different mailing lists.
● Monitoring all tags supported by Shodan.
● Command-line friendly 🙂
● API plan subscription needed.
git clone https://github.com/laincode/shodan-seeker.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
Set your API Key, paths and smtp info in configuration file: config.py
Copyright (C) 2019 laincode